Who Else is Ready to Discover Secrets of
Personal Development, Inspiration and Abundance
That Most People Only Dream About?
“Here’s How to Get Inspired on Purpose – FREE!”
(Plus 7 Inspiring Bonus Gifts)
From: Tupelo Kenyon
Wednesday, 11:35 a.m.
You like feeling inspired, right?
If you’re like me, you want to feel you are living your life on purpose and feel passionate about what you are doing. You’d like to make quantum leaps in your personal development and prosperity . . . not just once, but over and over again, on a daily basis.
So I asked myself, “What is the most valuable thing I could give away?
Inspiration that continues day after day.
Then I asked myself, “How can I contribute something valuable but FREE to help you feel passionate about living an inspired life on purpose?”
That’s how the “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter was born. (Subscribe free now.)
It’s an email subscription service ($99 per year value). I’m offering you a free subscription that delivers tips, techniques, articles, resources and stories of inspiration. Not just once, but an ongoing stream of tools, triggers, insights and catalysts to help you stay inspired and live your best life on purpose.
When you join the free “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter, you’ll discover secrets like how to . . .
• Take back the reins of your life.
• Get in sync with your life’s purpose.
• Recognize and generate authentic inspiration.
• Triumph from your troubles.
• Keep your body, mind and spirit on the same team.
• Allow more abundance into all areas of your life (including money).
• Feel more excitement, enthusiasm and joy.
You will be energized about purpose, passion and productivity . . .
Meditation, manifestation and music for personal development . . .
Inner guidance, awareness and “the secret” law of attraction . . .
Strong relationships, communication, health and well-being . . .
And much, much more . . . sent straight to your inbox . . . (Subscribe free now.)
Inspiration Beyond the Mainstream
In the mainstream, there are precious few encouragements for those of us interested in personal development.
• The news media is grounded in negativity and fear. A steady diet of that doesn’t support intentions of personal growth.
• Television and radio are generally not interested in personal development. Programming is targeted toward humanity’s lowest common denominator. Bad news sells. It’s not very inspiring.
• The average people you meet aren’t much help. They have been so overwhelmed with the mainstream negativity, ideas of personal development rarely occur to them.
But a growing number of us refuse to settle for mediocrity. Calling us average would be an insult. We demand more of ourselves. We choose to surround ourselves with empowering ideas and inspiring people.
I have no idea how you found this website, but the fact that you are here indicates all these things are important to you. You already know passion infuses your life with a certain magnetism that attracts all the good things in life . . . solid, satisfying relationships, glowing health, vitality, a positive self-image, peace and abundance in all areas of your life.
This is likely a good description of where your life is going and the kind of people you’d like to go with. Me too.
Personal development is not easy, but you are not alone.
As more and more people continue to wake up to the importance of their own personal evolution, better ideas, uplifting music, and clever tools emerge to support and encourage this fundamental urge.
My intent for the “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter is to make available the best of what I have discovered in this life-enhancing field of personal growth. (Subscribe free now.)
Next I asked myself, “What can I give away that will provide you with an immediate lift and really make a difference in the quality of your life?” Not tomorrow. Today!
That’s how I came up with the “Inspired on Purpose Multi-Media Package.” It contains ten FREE bonuses . . . a thank-you gift just for allowing me to send your free subscription to the “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter.
Here’s what you’ll get immediately . . .
Ten FREE Bonus Gifts
1. Free video – “Feel Better First” – This fast-paced video was produced to be uplifting and empowering. Live performance video is mixed with studio recorded excerpts of 14 inspiring songs to give you a lift. Beautiful special effects are blended with live action video to provide an interesting and entertaining introduction to this music to feel better. ($39.97 value)
2. Free video – “The Subtle Side of Manifestation – How to Make Your Biggest Dreams Come True.” This is a one-hour, multi-media crash-course on creating prosperity, abundance and joy in all areas of your life. These are the principles, laws and little-know secrets I’ve applied in my own life since I first began discovering them in the early 70’s. I wrote the first edition of “The Subtle Side” book in 1985 and revised it recently to update it with new insights. These powerful techniques are the best of the best, and they have enabled me to manifest an incredible life of freedom and personal satisfaction that most people only dream about. ($97 value)
3. Free video – “10 Steps to Discovering Your Life’s Purpose” – Of all the self-help ideas I’ve discovered through the years, this one has been the most helpful. For me, it was the “Rosetta Stone” of personal development techniques. After getting a handle on the idea of purpose, all other areas of my life fell into place more easily. These ten easy steps will help define and clarify the healthy passions that stir deeply within you. You don’t have to wait years and years to benefit from this insight like I did. In fact, this powerful understanding can help light up your life in just a few minutes. ($39.97 value)
4. Free video – “Your Passion as Your Compass” – Allow your passions to stretch their wings, and the direction of your life could surprise you – in a good way. Celebrate life with passion! ($39.97 value)
5. Free video - “10 Ways to Grow a Relationship of Mutual Personal Development” – Even though the way of discovery and personal growth is a one-lane road, it sure is nice to be able to share stretches of it with someone else. With what kind of person could you share something so profound? If having this kind of life partner is important to you, have you asked yourself, “How can I be that kind of person?” ($39.97 value)
6. Free video - “Celebrate the Journey Preview” -This is a 7-minute overview of our two-and-a-half hour performance video. It’s a wild ride of our 32+ years of recording and performing together. You’ll see live performances spanning the decades, as well as interview segments and several hundred photos mixed in from our world travels . . . where appropriate. Don’t worry, it’s not like your brother-in-law’s slide-show from hell. It was designed to be fast-moving, entertaining, and to give you a good overview of what our music is all about. ($9.97 value)
7. Free Music Album - “Music to Feel Better Song Sampler” – Uplifting music to give your heart wings. Janey and I are recording artists known as “Laughing Bird.” We have been performing together for over 30 years and have recorded many CDs of original music. This album is a collection of twelve favorite original songs featuring positive, hopeful and insightful lyrics. The songs were chosen to give you a shot of inspiration and make you feel good, without being preachy in any way. This empowering collection features a couple of songs from each of our albums. Float Downstream, It’ll Be All Right Now, All That We Take with Us, Focus on Your Dreams, Wrap Your Wings Around, Angels Around Us, Colours of the Rainbow, What Would Love Do Now, Love is Who You Are, Celebrate Life. What kind of music is it? Heart ‘n soul, folk ‘n roll . . . a loving blend of some of our favorite influences: Simon and Garfunkel, James Taylor, Linda Ronstadt, Jackson Browne, Moody Blues, Joni Mitchell, Eagles, Mary Chapin Carpenter and the Beatles. ($17.97 value)
8. Free Music Album - “Music to Feel Better Instrumental Sampler” – This inspiring collection features a couple of songs from each of our instrumental albums. Standing Stones, Dressed Up for Forever, Our Lady of the Broken Branch, Blue Sky Traveler, Story Belt, Cloudscape, Supernova Serenade. ($17.97 value)
9. Free audio story - “The Song Beyond the Sound” – We were invited to compose a special song and sing it from INSIDE the circle of stones at Stonehenge. As we began to sing and play, the morning sun burst over the horizon, turning the stones pink. Thrill bumps came over both of us at the same time! Besides being a gifted singer and entertainer, Janey is also an author. This true story is from the audio version of the book, “Wingin’ It – On the Edge Adventures.” It’s a once-in-a-lifetime, breath-taking experience and we’re happy to be able to share it with you. Enjoy. ($9.97 value)
10. Free Special Report - “How to Stay Inspired and Feel Better with Empowering Music” – This special 100-page report explores the evolution of this music to feel better and where the inspiration came from. (This wasn’t easy to write because it’s very personal, but I felt it was important to tell the whole story.) You’ll be reminded about the importance of feeding your mind and heart positive nutrition (on purpose). You’ll also see how the “right” kind of music, composed and performed with the “right” intent can make a dramatic improvement in your quality of life. ($29.97 value)
Your ten free gifts have a combined value of $342.73.
We would like for you to have all of these videos, music albums, story and special report as a FREE, as a thank-you gift for signing up for your free subscription to the “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter. ($99 per year value).
Abundance and Success Equals Freedom
What most of us really want is freedom – freedom to do our own thing, in our own way, in our own time. These days, in order to experience this satisfying level of freedom, it takes money. It’s neither good nor bad – it’s just the way our society has evolved.
My newsletter, “Inspired on Purpose,” is dedicated to this complete package of inner growth, personal development and inspiration. This includes tips, tools and techniques on how to discover how to live your very best life . . . in ALL areas of your life. This includes the science of manifestation and the art of allowing more abundance.
Subscribe Free Now
To get all ten of these free bonuses plus the “Wake Up to Abundance” series, all you have to do is enter your first name and primary email address in the boxes below. Your “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter subscription will begin immediately. It will deliver inspiration and personal development insights directly to your inbox on an on-going basis. (We’ll also send you our tour schedule from time to time, in case you’d like to catch one of our concerts.)
You can easily un-subscribe at any time. (This rarely happens, but if you do choose to un-subscribe, for any reason, please keep all ten free bonuses as a thank-you gift for checking out “Inspired on Purpose.”)
Your privacy is very important to me. I will not sell, rent, trade or release your contact info to anyone for any reason. Spam is the scourge of cyberspace. I would never, ever contribute to it in any way. Your name and email is strictly confidential.
Just enter your first name and primary email account. Then click the button that says “Instant Access.” You will be taken to a page where you can immediately watch the first video, “Feel Better First” and download the first music album, “Music to Feel Better Song Sampler.” You will be enjoying them just a few moments after you enter your name and email address. Do it now.
Celebrate being alive,
P.S. Since this is a test and limited to the first 100 people who sign up for the free subscription, this page and this offer may be gone if you try to come back later. Right now, you can get $342.73 worth of free bonuses simply by entering your first name and primary email address in the boxes above. Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer to get your free subscription to “Inspired on Purpose” newsletter. You’ll get over three hundred dollars worth of inspiration and uplifting music absolutely FREE with no strings attached.
Copyright © 2007 Tupelo Kenyon - All Rights Reserved
11:11 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . RSS Feed - Subscribe to weekly articles free.^Top^ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11:11